Win a Barnes & Noble Gift Card this Saturday!
Discover NMSU Zuhl Museum’s vast collection of petrified wood, fossils, rocks and minerals.
While you’re there you could win a Barnes & Noble gift card in the Zuhl scavenger hunt. Doors open at noon and close at 5 p.m.
Part Art Gallery
The Zuhl Museum at NMSU is the home of the Zuhl Collection containing over 1,800 beautiful specimens of petrified wood, fossils and minerals.
- We are located inside the NMSU Alumni Visitor’s Center, 775 College Dr. (Behind the Windmills).
- Here’s how you can get to Zuhl Museum.
Part Natural History Museum
- Zuhl Museum is one of the five NMSU Museums, showcasing the uniqueness and excellence NMSU offers.
- The Zuhl Collection can be viewed at: Zuhl Collection Database.
- A Southern New Mexico Treasure unique to Las Cruces.