“Where Rocks Come Alive!”
Part art gallery, part natural history museum, the Zuhl Museum at NMSU is the home of the Zuhl Collection containing over 1,800 beautiful specimens of petrified wood, fossils and minerals.
- Zuhl Museum is one of the five NMSU Museums, showcasing the uniqueness and excellence NMSU offers.
- More information on each piece is available at: Zuhl Collection Database.
- A Southern New Mexico Treasure unique to Las Cruces.
- 775 College Dr. (Behind the Windmills).
- Directions to Zuhl Museum.